From thousands of years, it is Indian tradition to have paan , mukhwas or mouth freshners after meals. It helps in digestion & also pampers our taste buds. Here is combination of paan & mukhwas.
15-20 fresh Betel leaves
1 cup Gulkand
1/2 cup Dhana dal( split coriander seeds)
1/3 cup Fennel seeds ( Saunf )
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup sweet shredded betel nut(sali supari)
1 tbsp tooti frooti
1 tbsp chopped glaced cherries
1 tsp lovely powder.
1. Wash & finely cut betel leaves.
2. Now mix all ingredients well.
3. Consume whenever you like.
1. You can adjust quantity of any ingredients as per your taste.
2. This mukhwas can be stored for 4-5 days without refrigerator but if you like it cold, you can refrigerate it as well.