BANANA & OATS BALLS
Here are some delicious & healthy balls which can be included in breakfast or can consume anytime when you crave for some sweets.
Banana & Oats are key ingredients of this balls. It contains walnuts & almonds, which make these balls more healthy. Chocolate makes it yummier & adds magnetic effect to have it. So just make it, roll it & grab it.😊
2 cups Oats
2 Banana( properly riped)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts & almonds
3 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tbsp butter or ghee
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Roast dry fruit & oats separately in ghee & let it cool.
2. In a big bowl, mash banana & add oats, dry fruits, chocolate chips, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence & condensed milk in it.
3. Mix well & put this mixture in refrigerator for one hour at least.
4. Then grease your hand & make balls out of it, chill & serve.
5. Can be stored in fridge for 3-4 days.
1. You can skip condensed milk or replace it with khoya.
2. Can add other dry fruits too.
3. Can be mixed or replaced chocolate chips with white chocolate chips.